Critical Care Beds I.
You have just entered the e-learning course "Critical Care Beds I."
Welcome to the future of critical care beds!
During this course, you will learn the answers to three fundamental questions:
- How can we make the treatment of critical patients more effective?
- You are going to learn how the Multicare bed helps in the treatment and prevention of respiratory complications in intensive and critical care units.
- How can we increase the safety of the patient?
- You are going to learn how easy it is to perform a chest X-ray examination of a patient confined to the bed without the necessity to move them.
- You are going to be shown how to prevent the development of pressure ulcers.
- You will find out more about the side rails
- and other effective safety features.
- How can we make demanding nursing care easier?
- You are going to learn that the automatic weighing system within the bed is simple and easy to use.
- You will learn how to use the Mobi-Lift handrail – this will ensure safe, early and active mobilisation of the patient.
The most significant therapeutic feature of the Multicare bed is the automated lateral tilt (ALT) of the whole mattress platform
- ALT represents an effective measure to prevent respiratory complications,
- it is effective against the development of pressure ulcers,
- and it makes nursing activities easier.
Do you want to know more? You will learn more useful information during our course.
You will be shown the intelligent features of the Multicare bed which deal with the most common problems of day-to-day nursing practice.
First of all, we recommend that you enter the room where you will learn how to operate the bed.
Please enter the future!